Join us for a SaraBella Casting Party & short film, “Women On The Fly” (by Peak Adventure Media)! The film features 4 brave women in the fly fishing industry. Let’s celebrate female anglers and smart, beautiful fishing!
Graciously sponsored by Upslope Brewing Company, Umpqua Feather Merchants, The Denver Fly Shop, Damsel Fly Fishing, Dun Magazine, AnglHer, Yeti & Fishmasks.
Our Community Partners include Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, COActive, The Mile High WorkShop, The Mayfly Project, Colorado Women Flyfishers, and the Greenbacks (Trout Unlimited).
Sat. June 10 4-8 pm @ Converge Denver (3327 Brighton Blvd, 80216)
$10 Ticket includes heavy apps, beer, dessert, & games/prizes!
- Converge Denver — 3327 Brighton Blvd., Denver 80216
- GPS coordinates: 39.768742, -104.981282
- Building address is clearly marked
- RiNo is under construction, so please read carefully!
- See map (left) with parking notes.
- Please park in the dirt lot, SOUTH of the Converge building
- Access this lot from Arkins Ct (west of Brighton Blvd)
- When you park, you’ll walk to the east end of the lot (toward Brighton Blvd), then turn left/north on the foot path
- Walk past the Downtown Dog/Cat, past the alley, enter Converge building