We’re thrilled to Collaborate with The Mayfly Project (TMP)!
Check out this fabulous rod/book/give-back package for The Mayfly Project and Down By the River Book. Together, we’re supporting the TMP’s effort to connect foster youth with fly fishing. Each purchase ($675) will include a custom fly rod, custom rod sleeve, tube, as well as a signed copy of Down By the River book. Also, SaraBella Fishing will donate $200 back to The Mayfly Project.
- Color: Sparkly Light Green
- Grip shape: hand glued/lathed flor grade cork
- Reel seat: Cherry
- Custom Mayfly Project logo at the 16” or 20”mark (depending on rod size); art by Andrea Larko
- Threads: 1) Peacock 2) Metallic Dusty Rose 3) Dark Green Wrapped By: The threads will be hand wrapped by the Veterans / Survivors on SaraBella’s rod-building team.
- Rod Sleeve: Hand cut/sewn in Colorado. The accent fabric is printed with a beautiful image from Down By the River book (art by April Chu).
- Rod Tube: Hand built in Loveland, Colorado — with The Mayfly Project sticker included
- Decal: Custom “Down By the River” + SaraBella Fishing logos
- Timing: 5-6 weeks to build
- Price: $675 + shipping
- Also included: a signed copy of Down By the River book
- Each rod is made to order; payment due at time of order (PayPal Credit allows for multiple payments).
* Note: we offer other sizes and options — please contact SaraBella Fishing for details
SaraBella Fishing (Erie, CO) creates smart, beautiful fly fishing rods that perform with excellence + make a positive impact. Woman owned, Colorado made. Our team includes Veterans + Survivors who choose to live life to the fullest and build excellent fly rods.