This STUNNING Redfish-inspired fly rod was carefully designed in collaboration with Jen Ripple and Heather Hodson to represent the character and spirit of RIP & HOPPER’S ADVENTURES and their upcoming Redfish trip.
- Size: 9’ 9 wt. medium-fast action 4-piece graphite
- Color: Sparkly Red + Sparkly White, two-tone
- Grip shape: Narrow; hand glued/lathed flor grade cork
- Grip finish: Natural finish
- Reel seat: Saltwater – made in USA
- Custom Redfish tail art at 24” mark; art by Debby Moore
- Threads: 1) Metallic Silver-Black 2) Red 3) Tan 4) Blue Metallic
- Wrapped By: The threads on this rod were hand wrapped by David McElwain, master fly tier, author, and male breast cancer Survivor. He enjoys teaching various aspects of fly fishing, building rods, and cheering for the anglers who use them. For new orders, your rod will be wrapped by one of our Veterans/Survivor team members.
- Rod Sleeve: Hand cut/sewn in Colorado. The accent fabric was sourced with repurposed quilting fabric.
- Rod Tube: Hand built in Loveland, Colorado
- Decal: Custom co-branded label; Custom Redfish tail at 24” mark
- Timing: 5 weeks to build — giddyup y’all!!
- Price: $795 + shipping
SaraBella Fishing (Erie, CO) creates smart, beautiful fly fishing rods that perform with excellence + make a positive impact. Woman owned, Colorado made. Our team includes Veterans + Survivors who choose to live life to the fullest and build excellent fly rods.
We’re thrilled to announce this collaboration fly rod! Carefully designed in collaboration with Jen Ripple and Heather Hodson to represent the character and spirit of RIP & HOPPER’S ADVENTURES!
Note: Each rod is made to order and will take ~ 5 weeks to build. Full payment due at time of order.